Personal Trainer Study Guide
This is a resource for trainers looking to broaden their understanding for any certification.
For the past 5+ years I have dedicated time to helping trainers navigate the fitness industry to see the success that I have had. Along the way one reoccurring theme has been frustration with getting into the industry and getting certified.
My first certification experience
When I first decided to get certified, I tried the ACE certification. I opened the book, and as soon as I saw this image, I got intimidated.
I thought I had to know every part of every muscle to become a certified trainer. So I closed the book and didn’t open it again for over a year.
This is the truth for many trainers, these types of images show up and this is usually the point where aspiring personal trainers get very nervous about the exam.
While this is very important to understand, this isn’t always the focus of the exam.
Studying to pass an exam vs trying to memorize a book
The problem that most people have is that they are trying to absorb all the information in their training manual.
Remember there is a lot of information that has to be included to meet the needs of the accrediting authority, but you won’t have to relay this information in a day to day practice.
I don’t like reading books THAT much
In my first certification experience, I found myself stuck in certain chapters for hours. This course can simplify your study focus so you can better absorb information.
I also took it upon myself to give you a way of studying without all the extraneous information. I also wanted to make sure you don’t have to bring your manual everywhere you go. Included in this course is a free audiobook that you can upload to iTunes so you can study while driving, or lying down with your head phones on.
This course could sell for $197. But I know that most certification courses will require you to spend a few hundred dollars just on the test alone. Most aspiring trainers are either young, or looking to make a drastic career change and that’s a lot to ask to pursue your passion, so I made this affordable at $47 for a few reasons.
• We need GOOD trainers out there who will take the exam instead of taking a BS $50 certification that won’t teach them anything
• It’s difficult enough once you get certified to grow your business. I want you to take that extra saved money and grow it for when you start your own bootcamp or gym
• Because EVERY aspiring personal trainer should have this course, not just the ones with money to burn.
What will you get out of this course
- Topic by topic video explanations. Most topics will be condensed to explanations UNDER 10 minutes
- Full color PDFs to help you focus on the most important information.
- A full practice exam to make sure you’ve absorbed the information well.
- A complete audio book of each chapter so you don’t need to sit in front of a screen or book all day to absorb the information. Take a drive, put it on your iTunes, and enjoy passive learning
- Access to our forum so you can ask questions and learn with fellow aspiring trainers
Want even more?
Check out an example of a chapter PDF. This pulls some of the most important information that you’d find in the muscular system section of chapter number two. Notice how image examples are used to make sense of the different between type 1 and type 2 muscles.
STILL want even more?
Check an actual lecture to see how instead of reading a chapter on anatomy for a full hour, you can easily grasp the concept with my video explanations.
STILL want even more?
You are not going to see success by writing out flashcards, you need to take a comprehensive exam that will mimic the kinds of questions you will see on your actual exam. This course will provide over 100 practice exams so when you take the exam you’re 100% ready. You would probably pay $47 JUST for a practice exam with most study guides. Here are a few examples.
[HDquiz quiz = “69”]
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Who knows, maybe at the time of purchasing this course you won’t be ready to take the exam, but I am 100% confident that if you take this course, it will give you everything you need to make sure you pass your personal training certification exam to become a personal trainer. Once you get in the industry, I’ll be right by your side with my youtube channel to make sure you’re as sharp as you can be so purchase this course with confidence. If this course doesn’t help prepare you for your exam, you 30 days to ask for a full refund, no questions asked.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings